Membership of Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs for 2015-16 is available!
Multi-providers membership. Email email@example.com for more details.
Why become a member?
For £3.33 per month, your club can benefit from the following:
• Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs is the national voice for Out of School Childcare Clubs in Wales.
• Expert guidance from Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs on business planning, expansion, registration, quality assurance and all other aspects of Out of School Childcare Club provision. Support from your regional office, which provides guidance on childcare & business issues.
• FREE or discounted training courses and qualifications for Out of School Clubs’ staff and management.*
Buy a Club Workshop from us at a discounted rate. (Non members are charged £50.00 more per workshop).
• Monthly E-Bulletin offering sources of specific funding (email address required) plus regular e updates via Constant Contact. Access to a funding and support team, who can assist you with grant applications and fundraising ideas.
• Discounted insurance through Morton Michel – childcare insurance specialists.
• Access to special membership web-pages and resources at www.clybiauplantcymru.org. Access to free resources and activity ideas through our Facebook and Pinterest accounts.
• FREE subscription to quarterly newsletter ‘Y Bont’ – and reduced advertising rates and FREE or discounted publications produced periodically.
• Advertise staff vacancies in your club on our website – FREE OF CHARGE - just email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Discounted toys/equipment through Stepping Stones
• FREE promotion via a ‘Search For A Club’ facility on Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs’ website*.
* denotes available to Out of School Childcare Club members ONLY. Please see appropriate application form for the benefits available to each member type.
If you would like to become a member of Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs, please download the appropriate membership application form and return along with your payment to the National Office. Alternatively, for an application form to be posted to you, please contact 029 2074 1000 or email email@example.com
Out of School Childcare Club Membership Application Form 2015-16 (individual Out of School Clubs)[PDF - ] - Download
Multi-Provider Form (for up to 5 clubs in a county)[ - ] - Download
Associate Membership: For those delivering services directly to children[ - ] - Download
Associate Membership: for local authorities / supporters[ - ] - Download
You will need Acrobat Reader to view downloaded files from this page.
Click here to get a free copy of Acrobat Reader.