We are delighted to share with you some funding opportunities. Don’t forget that we can support you in completing applications, so please get in touch if you need our help!
The Oakdale Trust
The Oakdale Trust is a small family run foundation which distributes grants to a total value of £300,000 per annum. Grants range from £250 up to £2000 with an average of approximately £1000.
The Trust’s area of interest includes the following:
- Welsh based social and community projects
- Medical: Support groups operating in Wales; UK based medical research projects
- Environment conservation projects based in Wales
- Some support is given to the Arts where there is a Welsh connection
- UK based charities working in the developing world. N.B. We are not able to support charitable organisations registered outside the UK.
- Penal Reform
The Trust does not support:
- Holiday schemes
- Overseas charities with no UK registration.
Applications for both project and core funding are considered.
Big Sky Scheme
As part of our work to support children and young people in rural areas BBC Children in Need is delighted to present our Big Sky Programme. The programme will award grants of up to £5,000 to fund:
- Children and young people aged 8-13
- Children and young people from spatially isolated areas
- Work to support emotional wellbeing and mental health
We will be holding an information session on Zoom on 12/10/2023 at 11.00am. This session is for advisory bodies: we will run a session for potential applicants later in the year.
To be added to the invite list please email: email@example.com