After School Club Supervisor – Big Top After School Club, Wrexham
Closing date: 20/03/2023
Contracted weekly hours: Zero-hour contract.
Days of work: Monday-Friday
Hours to be worked: During term time (after school hours)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 playworker qualification
- Be happy to support the ethos of our school
- Have experience of working in childcare, preferably out of school care
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work independently and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Possess first aid, food hygiene & child protection qualifications
- Experience of playwork & requirement to complete playwork qualification
- Provide evidence of planning & leading both indoor and outdoor activities
- Provide evidence of designing and creating specific areas of play
Description of duties: The role involves leading a creative and safe play environment for children aged 3-11 years. The position requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can use their initiative, and have confidence supervising children. The individual will also carry out day to day administration and plan a varied and creative play programme.
How to apply: Please contact the Headteacher (Emma Jones) on 01978 661556 for more information.
Big Top Playgroup and After School Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references Applications to be in the form of CV and covering letter by email Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs advertises vacancies on behalf of Members. Potential applicants should use the contact details listed in the advertisement for additional information, and should deal directly with the person placing the advert, and not with Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not accept responsibility for the quality or content of the advertisement, or employment practices of the Member placing the advert. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not employ staff on behalf of any other organisation.