Playworker – Clwb Hwyl @ St Mary’s, Flint
Closing date: 23/01/2023
Contracted weekly hours: 28.75 hours per week
Days of work: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hours to be worked: During holidays
Salary: £9.50 per hour
The successful candidate:
- must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare, Learning and Development or Play Work OR be willing to work towards this qualification
- must have a DBS check
- must be a qualified first aider or willing to undertake training
- must be willing to attend training e.g. safeguarding, food hygiene
- must have a passion to work with children and help them thrive
Description of duties:
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and creative playworker for our school holiday childcare provision. We are looking for a hardworking individual who will contribute to the provision of an enriched and stimulating play environment in which children are able to play freely. The successful candidate will help the senior playworker to:
- plan and prepare play opportunities for the children in the club.
- ensure there is a safe, caring, stimulating and fun environment for all children at the club.
- engage effectively with the children and parents during their time in the club.
There is also the possibility of additional hours at our after-school club during term time.
We offer excellent opportunities for career progression and sponsored training for furthering your own professional development.
A reduced-rate child care place will be offered for staff requiring childcare assistance.
Job location: Flint, CH6 5JZ
How to apply: If this role appeals to you and you think you have the qualities we are looking for, please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs advertises vacancies on behalf of Members. Potential applicants should use the contact details listed in the advertisement for additional information, and should deal directly with the person placing the advert, and not with Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not accept responsibility for the quality or content of the advertisement, or employment practices of the Member placing the advert. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not employ staff on behalf of any other organisation.