Senior Play Leader– Clwb Ilar, Ceredigion
Closing date: 23/02/2024
Working days: 4 and a half hours per week, 3.30 – 5.45pm worked on Wednesdays and Thursdays during the term only. + any additional hours required (additional paperwork or including filling in for other members of staff).
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Qualifications / experience required:
- Level 3 Diploma in Playwork or Level 3 Award in conversion to playwork
- Experience of working with children aged 4-11.
Description of duties: The role of the Senior Play Worker will lead the work of co-ordinating and planning a variety of activities that engage all children indoors and outdoors, as well as being able to design specific areas to develop high quality play on for a diverse age range of children, accessible to all.
The successful candidate will work closely with a Responsible Individual to:
- Develop and maintain a rich, effective, flexible play environment and Stimulating
- Oversee effective risk benefit management systems
- Ensure compliance with the regulations on daycare, with reference to the National Minimum Standards for Regulated Childcare.
- Supervise the planning and preparation of the play activities, the preparation of the play area and the resources, which will meet their individual play needs.
- Follow and review the Club’s policies and procedures, including safeguarding, health and safety, conduct, emergency procedures, and confidentiality as approved by the registering authority.
- Ensure that staff follow and engage with the policies and procedures, and review them.
- Any other duty related to the job at the request of the committee/owner/manager.
How to apply: Email Jan Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form!
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs advertises vacancies on behalf of Members. Potential applicants should use the contact details listed in the advertisement for additional information, and should deal directly with the person placing the advert, and not with Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not accept responsibility for the quality or content of the advertisement, or employment practices of the Member placing the advert. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not employ staff on behalf of any other organisation.