Why become a member?
Your membership to 31.03.2022 will save you:
- £20.00 per person booking onto Training courses (there is a £20.00pp fee for non-members)
- £50.00 if you buy an in-club workshop
- Up to 5% discount on your DBS Checks (processing fees) with U-Check
- 10% off toys and equipment from Stepping Stones
- 10% off toys and equipment with EYP Direct
Updated in 2020 to include Covid-19 specific policies and templates
YOU will also have access to:
- Free advertising on www.clybiauplantcymru.org for your Club – so that parents/carers can find your setting
- Free recruitment advertising on www.clybiauplantcymru.org and social media
- Free monthly Funding E-News
- Free quarterly newsletter with activity and fundraising ideas
- Free publications, including Stepping Out (full of sample policies and procedures to help you meet National Minimum Standards).
- Free expert guidance from a team of Childcare Business Development Officers and updated for 2019 on business planning, expansion, registration, quality assurance and all other aspects of Out of School Childcare Club provision. Support from your regional office, which provides guidance on childcare & business issues
- Opportunity to be part of our Board of Trustees and shape the future for Out of School Childcare in Wales.
This form is for individual Out of School Childcare Clubs ONLY. Out of School Childcare Clubs include Breakfast Clubs (which run before the school day starts), After School Clubs (which run at the end of the school day – normally from 15.00 onwards), and Holiday Clubs which run during school holidays. If you do not fall into this category, or if you are a multi provider with multiple settings in a county, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on Associate Membership.