Access to and use of this site is provided by Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Copyright Restrictions
4. All information on this site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
5. External links to the Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs website:
6. External links from the Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs website:
7. You may print in hard copy, download to a local hard disk or otherwise use any material found in this site provided it is for your personal use or only accessible by others within your organisation. In all cases, Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs must be acknowledged as the source of the material on the copy; all copyright and proprietary notices must be kept intact, and our address and contact details reproduced.
8. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
9. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs, its products and services (or our sponsors, supporters and any other organisations that Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs work with or are associated with) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
10. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs may add, change, improve or update the information on the site without notice. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site. Use of this site is at User's sole risk.
11. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
13. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
16. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the Administration department at Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs via email email@example.com or via the Contact Us form on the website.
17. Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
18. Automatic Collection of Information
19. Data Collection and Purpose Specification
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs collects personal data that you may volunteer while using our site. This data is collected for the following reasons:
· Email / post Newsletters
· Returning your contact request
· Returning your request for information
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids' Clubs do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated above.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
Date Last Updated: 09/09/2014