19 Princes Drive, LL29 8HT | View Map
Eligibility: Playworkers in Conwy only
Notes: Tea, Coffee and biscuits provided
Do you want to provide fun exciting play opportunities in your setting? Do you need to dust off the cobwebs and remind yourself about what play really is? Do you like meeting other Playworkers to discuss and share good practice? Then this course is for you.
This workshop will provide you with an opportunity to play with Loose parts and discover the theory behind this. Reflect on practice and identify practical ways to enhance your setting.
A 2 hour workshop delivered either to groups or as a one to one within your setting/at a Training Centre.
Aims To introduce the theory of loose parts Participants will:
• Identify loose parts
• Discuss the theory behind loose parts
• Outline how loose parts can be used in the play environment
• Reflect on personal practice
• Loose parts
• Theory behind Loose Parts, springboards and affordances
• Why should we consult with children
• Focus on practice
• Reflecting on practice
Suitable for all Playworkers and childcare workers.