Training / Events > Booking
Challenging Play, Practical Workshop for playworkers
21 January 2020 - 21 January 2020
19 Princes Drive, LL29 8HT | View Map
Eligibility: Playworkers in Conwy only
Notes: Tea, Coffee and biscuits provided
Do you often find yourself pulling your hair out and perplexed about how to handle certain play behaviour within your setting? Do you find the older children a challenge? Then this is the course for you. A 2 hour workshop delivered either to groups or as a one to one within your setting or delivered as part of the Playworker Toolbelt.
The aim of this course is to enable Playworkers to understand the impact of adult attitude towards older children’s behaviour and the impact we can have on behaviour. The course will look at identifying and recognising the context of behaviour and effect behavior can have on the setting as a whole. The course will enable Playworkers to identify ways in which they can support older children’s feelings.
• Examining our attitudes towards children and young people
• Discussing what we find acceptable and unacceptable behavior
• Reversing acceptable and unacceptable behavior
• Challenging our attitudes towards children and young people
• External factors which influence children and young peoples behavior
Suitable For all Playworkers and childcare workers.
Out of School Childcare Club Member | Cost: £00.00
Associate Members Booking | Cost: £20.00
Non Members | Cost: £20.00