Training / Events > Booking
Getting Risk Right
25 January 2020 - 25 January 2020
09.30 - 15.30
Newport East Community Centre, NP19 4NA | View Map
Eligibility: Newport Settings only
Notes: Buffet lunch provided
Stuck when it comes to writing risk assessments? Not sure how you balance risk and benefits against health and safety in your play setting? Then our Getting Risk Right course is for you. Come and join us on this practical workshop and learn to Get Risk Right.
To introduce Playworkers to effective and sensible risk management within play environments drawing upon recent and relevant legislation.
• Health and safety responsibilities
• Importance of Play and the elements
• Health and Safety Executive take on play and promoting a balanced approach
• UNCRC and the Seven Core Aims
• What is risk?
• The paperwork: policies and procedures and checklists
• Risk assessments including dynamic risk assessments
• Legislation and enforcement
Out of School Childcare Club Member | Cost: £00.00
Associate Members Booking | Cost: £20.00
Non Members | Cost: £20.00