Hours of work: 25 hours per week worked Monday - Thursday (during term time and school holidays), after school and during the school day.
Salary: £9.20 ph
- experience of working with children between the ages of 2 to 12 years old
- a recognised qualification (preferably Level 3 in Play work or equivalent)
- clear DBS check or part of the updating service
- a good record of building partnerships, promoting play work/childcare
- a team player
- able to work flexibly between the hours of 3pm to 7pm (term-time) and 8am to 7pm (school holidays)
Description of duties:
-managing the day to day running of our play sessions, including the supervision of staff
- develop and maintain partnerships with parents, children, and other stakeholders
- Activity planning with a key focus on child engagement
- Supervision, care, and direct play with children
- promote the play sessions to the wider community and develop relationships with other organisations
- responsible for day to day health & safety and food hygiene
- arrange visits by prospective parents/children and manage the booking system
- maintain and keep accurate child records
- work with the Nursery Manager to meet CIW requirements
- carry out other activities relating to the running of the play sessions
How to apply: Please send your CV to The Manager at email: email@example.com or call 07954646097 if you wish to discuss the job opportunities further.
Job location: Cardiff, CF5 3SG
Closing date of application: 05/03/2021
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs advertises vacancies on behalf of Members. Potential applicants should use the contact details listed in the advertisement for additional information, and should deal directly with the person placing the advert, and not with Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not accept responsibility for the quality or content of the advertisement, or employment practices of the Member placing the advert. Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs does not employ staff on behalf of any other organisation.Tweet