Camau: Fully Funded Welsh Language Training Course
The Camau course is an Online Self Study course at Entry level. It is suitable for beginners and those with basic Welsh skills for a confidence boost and a refresher.
The course consists of the following and is fully funded:
- Learn Welsh to use with children in settings;
- Pronouncing the alphabet, colours, days of the week and numbering;
- Learn commands and introduce prepositions;
- Learn patterns to ask and answer questions;
- Learning the time;
- Talk about yourself;
- Talk about future plans;
- Say what people have been /are doing;
- Learn commands
- Free printable resources to use in your settings
As it is a self-study course you are able to complete the units at a time and a place that suits you. You can access the course as frequently as you like however, we do encourage all learners to achieve approximately one unit per week (which only takes up to an hour!) in order to take approximately 10 weeks to complete the Entry Part 1.
When you complete the Mynediad 1 (Entry 1) course, you will receive a certificate and be able to progress to the Entry Part 2 and 3 to gain the full Entry to Welsh qualification – This is great for your CPD and staff files!