Our Cynnig Cymraeg – Welsh Offer
Wales as a country has its own native language and Welsh is one of the oldest languages in Europe. While it may be one of the oldest, Welsh is a living language, one that adapts, meeting the needs of those who speak it.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs takes pride in its’ commitment to the Welsh language. Within its vision, strategic goals and values, Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs pledges to support Cymraeg 2050 (a million Welsh speakers by 2050). This pledge sets out how we encourage all those we work with to use and appreciate the worth and value of the Welsh language to our culture and communities.
What you can expect
- You can receive sector specific support and Continued Professional Development through our Welsh language Training Officers and Childcare Business Development Officers in the language of your choice.
- We will provide up to date information bilingually on our website and social media platforms, including weekly bulleitns.
- We will promote our services and information bilingually and ensure experiences of Welsh speakers are reflected in our marketing
- We will encourage staff and settings to learn and use Welsh utilising the Work Welsh and CAMAU projects with the National Centre for Learning Welsh.
- We welcome communication in Welsh or English, the same standard of service is given in both.
Welsh Language Commissioner