We are delighted to share with you some funding opportunities. Don’t forget that we can support you in completing applications, so please get in touch if you need our help!
National Lottery Awards for All
Social connections and community activities are at the heart of creating healthier, happier lives and a flourishing society. That’s why The National Lottery Community Fund supports amazing community-led projects.
We offer funding from £300 to £20,000. And can support your project for up to two years.
You can apply for funding to deliver new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
We can fund projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
Suitable for: Voluntary or community organisations
Funding size : £300 to £20,000
Application deadline : Ongoing
Ford Britain Trust
Working with our local communities to sow the seeds of change.
We are committed to supporting the communities that we work and live in. That is why we created the Ford Britain Trust. Since April 1975 we have been able to help fund the education and advancement of our neighbours.
We pay special attention to projects focusing on education, environment, children, the disabled, youth activities and projects that provide clear benefits to the local communities close to our UK locations. The Ford Britain Trust particularly encourages applications supported by Ford employees, but is open to all, provided that the qualifying organisations meet our selection criteria.
Large grants for amounts over £250 and up to a maximum of £3000
We are e accepting applications for large grants from 1st October to 31st January 2024 for consideration by our Board of Trustees in March 2024.
Tesco Bags of Help fund
The funding aims to make a positive difference – because where our communities thrive, our business and our colleagues thrive too. Tesco Stronger Starts is managed by Groundwork who are working with Greenspace Scotland to support applicants in Scotland.
How does Tesco Stronger Starts work?
Tesco Stronger Starts is open to charities and community organisations to apply for a grant of up to £1,500. Every three months, three local good causes are selected to be in the blue token customer vote in Tesco stores throughout the UK.
Applications are open to all local good causes, but we are currently prioritising helping projects that support children’s food security and health and local store nominated good causes.
This is not an exhaustive list and other project ideas also welcomed.
- School Breakfast clubs
- Holiday clubs
- Play areas
- Food banks
- Counselling and support services for children
- Equipment or non-statutory services for nurseries or schools e.g. forest schools, library books
- Equipment for Brownie, Guide or Scout Groups e.g. camping equipment, badges
- Services or equipment to support children and young people’s health
- Equipment/kit for youth sports teams