We are delighted to share with you some funding opportunities. Don’t forget that we can support you in completing applications, so please get in touch if you need our help!
National Lottery Awards for All
Social connections and community activities are at the heart of creating healthier, happier lives and a flourishing society. That’s why The National Lottery Community Fund supports amazing community-led projects.
We offer funding from £300 to £20,000. And can support your project for up to two years.
You can apply for funding to deliver new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
We can fund projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
Suitable for: Voluntary or community organisations
Funding size : £300 to £20,000
Application deadline : Ongoing
BBC Children in Need Grants
We believe that every child and young person deserves the opportunity to thrive and be the best they can be. Through our grantmaking and wider work, we aim to create lasting, positive change across the UK for the children and young people who need us most.
- To work in the heart of their communities, particularly in times of crisis.
- Put children and young people at the centre of everything they do, from design to delivery.
- Address the challenges the children and young people face, build their skills and resilience, empower them and extend their choices in life.
- Be keen to keep learning about peoples work so that their ability to make a difference in children and young people’s lives can keep on improving.
If you have a question relating to our Grant programmes, and the solution isn’t in our Grant guidance section, please contact us.