Opportunities for professionals to help the Childcare Play and Early Years sector in Wales enhance their anti-racist practice.
Are you a professional with lived experience of racism and discrimination?
Do you want to help the Childcare Play and Early Years sector in Wales to enhance their anti-racist practice?
DARPL is seeking Expressions of Interest (by 9th January) to work with Cardiff Metropolitan University to design and deliver keynotes and anti-racist workshops providing advice and guidance on excellent anti-racist practice within CPEY.
DARPL Childcare Play Early Years (CPEY) Expression of interest
DARPL is seeking Expressions of Interest to work with the university (Cardiff Metropolitan University) on a small number of professional learning days. For DARPL Childcare Play Early Years (CPEY) we are looking to work with professionals to design and deliver keynotes and anti-racist workshops providing advice and guidance on excellent anti-racist practice within an CPEY setting. We would like professionals who are able to include their professional experience in content and delivery.
We welcome professionals with lived experience of racism and discrimination.
The majority of delivery will be face to face but there may be some occasions where delivery would be required via MS Teams (or equivalent). The presentation and workshops are to support and challenge educators in developing their everyday work, and could be include but not be limited to the following:
- What excellent anti-racist practice looks like in CPEY in Wales.
- Effective anti-racist leadership in CPEY.
- Some practical examples in proactive anti-racist CPEY provision.
- Useful links to wider resources / activities/ reading material.
- Examples of collaborative work in the context of related lived professional experience.
You can see more about DARPL’s work here: https://darpl.org/
Submission Details Required:
- Bullet pointed summary (up to 300 words) detailing how you / your company are best suited for undertaking this work.
- Information about your experience and examples of track record (up to 300 words).
- Concepts / Approaches you would plan to include in the work (up to 300 words).
- A formal quote for the work.
The EOIs will be considered on experience, contextual suitability, originality and value for money.
Start date: 15/01/2024
Completion of the workshops by 18/07/2024
Submission Deadline: 09/01/2024
Successful EOIs will be notified by 12/01/2024
Click here for the link: