We are delighted to share with you some funding opportunities. Don’t forget that we can support you in completing applications, so please get in touch if you need our help!
Tesco stronger starts
Tesco Stronger Starts supports thousands of local community projects and good causes across the UK.
The scheme is open to all schools, registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, with priority given to projects that provide food and support to young people.
Examples of eligible applications with a focus on food security, children and young people could be:
- A school providing pupils with food for breakfast clubs or snacks throughout the day.
- A school wanting to buy equipment for outdoor or indoor activities.
- A school wanting to develop a food growing area.
- A school supporting an after school club.
- A voluntary organisation working with families to run a food bank.
- An organisation addressing holiday hunger.
- A healthy eating project that supports families to cook healthy meals on a budget.
- A Brownie or Scout group needing funding for new play equipment or activities.