Emergency planning and response guidance for education and childcare settings
The Welsh Government has developed Emergency Planning and Response Guidance for Education and Childcare Settings.
The guidance provides non-statutory guidance to help all education and childcare settings respond to a wide range of emergencies.
The guidance does not cover every aspect of what settings should do in relation to emergency planning but outlines and provides advice on some key areas of consideration.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs has a range of template resources to help with this such as:
- Temporary closure of club procedure (for parents)
- Temporary closure of club procedure (for staff)
- Keeping in Touch Log (staff)
- Engaging families during setting closure
- 10 ways to support children’s wellbeing.
- Emergency procedures
- Risk Assessment Guide