We are delighted to share with you some funding opportunities. Don’t forget that we can support you in completing applications, so please get in touch if you need our help!
Magic Little Grants
Applications are now open and will be until 31st October 2023.
With a simple 20-minute application process for a £500 grant and an outcome within six weeks, the Magic Little Grants fund reduces the work required for grass-roots organisations to access the funding they need to launch or strengthen their services.
The following criteria apply:
- Organisations must either be in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250,000.
- Funding can be used to launch new projects, support existing ones, or cover core costs associated with ongoing work. Organisations and the projects for which they apply must be located within England, Scotland, or Wales,
- Please note that schools are eligible to apply if they are a registered charity. Groups in Northern Ireland are not eligible to apply for this funding.
- Groups may only apply once in 2023 for a grant.
Big Sky Programme
BBC Children in Need is here to make sure that every child has the childhood they deserve and the support they need to thrive.
The A Million & Me fund supports children aged 8-13 years old. It focuses on their emotional wellbeing and mental health.
This fund aims to provide support at an early stage, before mental health problems are established.
The programme is focused on the impact of geographic isolation on children’s emotional wellbeing and mental health.
The programme will award grants of up to £5,000 to fund:
- Children and young people aged 8-13
- Children and young people from spatially isolated areas
- Work to support emotional wellbeing and mental health
Click on the link to read more and to find out if you could be eligible! Big Sky Programme – BBC Children in Need