Do you need help with completing risk assessments? You may be going through the process of opening and registering with Care Inspectorate Wales, or you may be an established service reviewing your risk assessment process in light of Covid-19. Either way, we can help!
- Our Risk Assesment Guide takes you through National Minimum Standards considerations and some top tips
- Our revised Covid-19 risk assessment template will help you to consider current risks in line with the Guidance for childcare and playwork: Coronavirus
- Our Stepping Out Health and Safety Risk Assessment Plan can be used as a template for your risk assessment considerations
- Our Stepping Out Health and Safety Checklist contains a list of hazard considerations
- Our Stepping Out Activity Risk Assessment form template is useful for considering categories of activities you undertake as a Setting
Please remember that all of our templates are to be used as a basis for your considerations only – every Club is different and it is important to identify unique hazards and control measures for your own circumstances and venue.
Get full access
This content is available for members only.
Join Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids Clubs to gain access to hundreds of our resources. Membership guarantees access to premium content from us that is created daily to help you support your Club.