‘Use It or Lose It’/Help Template for Out of School Clubs
To support our marketing package for Settings, we have created a ‘Use It or Lose It/Help’ template for Clubs to gain support from their community by letting them know the Club is at risk of closure due to lower than normal attendance and urging parents who may need it to get in touch.
Interruptions to schooling, enforced closures of businesses and a move to parents/carers working at home has affected many Out of School Childcare Clubs, leaving them with far fewer children attending than normal and many temporarily closed.
As current lockdown restrictions ease and families plan childcare arrangements for the coming term, school holidays and beyond, now may be the right time to call for their support in terms of bookings or letting them know that they risk losing the affordable, local childcare your Setting provides for good.
This template is in addition to a range of other marketing resources for member Clubs, available on the members area of our website including:
- Information about finding your Unique Selling Point and how to create a professional public image (email/telephone)
- Template fliers for registered Settings
- Newsletter template and top tips for creating a newsletter
- A guide for how to develop a marketing strategy
- A pre-recorded webinar to support you to develop a social media profile and utilise it effectively