Clubs are at the heart of many communities, without which parents would be unable to work, supporting communities, tackling poverty and inequalities and reducing child poverty. Clubs meet the wellbeing needs of children and their right to play, helping them to reach their full potential.
Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids’ Clubs represents the sector strategically, provides sector specific business support to build quality, sustainability and governance, leverages financial support and delivers Playwork qualifications and other training to optimise the wellbeing benefits for children in clubs.
Take a look at some of our case studies below.
- Aros a Chwarae, Newport, Welsh medium childcare, South East Wales
- Wibli Wobli Pilot Holiday Club, Rogerstone, Newport
- The Importance of Playwork, Carmarthenshire
- Dexter’s Holiday Club, Meet the Playworker, Bridgend
- Further case studies: childcare business support
- Ysgol Gynradd Groes-Wen Primary School, Cardiff
- Stay & Play Mount Pleasant, Newport
- Rainbow Sunbeams After School Club, Newport